This is a personalized service provided as an alternative to going into a nursing or residential home. With this service, you will have your own dedicated worker who lives in your own home and you can remain in the comfort of your own home with all your familiar possessions and pets. You can continue with your independent lifestyle, freedom for continuous family visits. Your live-in carer will monitor your individual needs and respond with arrangements to suit and fit in around your normal routine giving you total flexibility, choice and control for your own personalized care.
Karunya Med Services has been providing the highest quality of nursing care to service users in their own homes. Our nurses are fully qualified for their roles, and regularly update their skills and knowledge with our complete support.
This service can involve many of the responsibilities that you would expect from a nurse in hospital, including:
- Administering injections
- Changing bandages
- Peg feeding
- Changing/emptying catheter bags
- Help with medication
- Eating, toileting assistance, bathing, dressing and they assure timely medicines Patient
- Measure all vital signs and keeps a record of the same to gauge the progress
- Ethically driven beyond being professionally motivated
Whether you have a condition that requires nursing care, wish to be discharged from hospital early, are recuperating after a major operation or accident, Karunya Med service offers the specialist support you’re looking for.Our 24-hour phone line gives you access to our staff at any time of the day or night to ask for advice, additional information, or to request the home nursing care you need.
If you require help with dressing, bathing, grooming or any other personal assistance, our nurses will be more than happy to extend their duties to cover this, as you can see on our Personal Care page.
More and more patients need professional medical services and home nursing when they return home after surgery or serious illness.
Our professional home care nursing services include a broad range of care and support services for individuals recovering from a hospital stay, the disabled, chronically or terminally-ill. Patients who need medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment or help with the essential activities of daily living. Keeping patients at home is an important goal of a home health care nurse. We know patients recover much better, and faster, at home as the risk of infection decreases and chances of readmission to the hospital are also minimized.
Karunya Med Services
is benefitted by:
- Older people who have ongoing health problems, but who want to maintain their independence in their homes with support from professional nursing attendants
- Patients who return home after surgery, needing care, supervision and assistance
- Patients who are undergoing complicated treatment that requires the use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring
- Adult children who want their parents to have quality elder care at home
Our Home Nursing Program is ideal for patients that require long term in home nursing care
for complex medical issues as well as day-to-day needs. This program is aimed at helping patients gain back their independence through a systematic and compassionate care plan specially devised for each individual patient.
Our programs include:
- Critical Care Nursing
- Tracheostomy Nursing
- Palliative Nursing
- Geriatric Nursing